Social Media Optimization
SMO - Social Media Optimization
What Is Social Media Optimization?
Social Media Optimization is the process that involves finding out what content works best for your businesses on various social media platforms like – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter, Quora, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. The goal of SMO is to get your image or carousel or Video content in front of a large number of audiences. It will strategically create interesting or engaging online content.
If your social media is well optimized, you’re likely to perform better in search as well.
SMO is an effective way of implementing online reputation management. Meaning that if someone posts bad reviews about your business, an SMO strategy can ensure that the negative feedback is not the first link to come up in a list to search engine results.
Why Social Media Optimization?
- SMO makes your business look trustworthy, professional, and strong. It Optimizes your social media business identity.
- SMO will help in branding and improve brand visibility.
- SMO actually tells you the health of your business page or account.
- It provides an opportunity to reach out to your niche audience.
- If your business is not on Facebook or Instagram, You are missing a lot of business. If your business is not on Twitter, you are lacking in branding. That’s why social media optimization is important.
SMO in many ways connected to the technique of Viral Marketing. An effective SMO campaign can harness the power of viral marketing. Your audience actually participates and the content keeps sharing with other audiences. As Posts go viral from users to users, it is possible to reach people not only locally but also around the world in a short period of time. In viral marketing, decisions and sharing are from the audiences, thus helping in building the company brand.
What do we do?
- We perform business Pages auditing and optimizes business pages or accounts.
- Create a Profile picture, Cover Image or Video, Banner.
- We optimize your business biography and make it look professional and strong.
- Add other information to your business pages such as business category, Adding products or Services, contact details like phone number and address, CTA, websites, and create a unique Id.
- We link all your Social Media Accounts wherever possible. Create a social media posting schedule and share your content in different groups.